Sunday 24 September 2017

Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons

Yes I think I am slightly addicted to Too Faced cosmetics! I have been eyeing this palette up for over a year now and finally had the spare cash to justify the purchase, god am I happy I did. 


They all smell insane as usual, which is always nice because who doesn't want to smell of sweet chocolate?

This palette retails for £39.00 which is fairly standard for Too Faced, and as always they keep to their amazing standard so there are no complaints here about the price.

There are 16 candy coated heart shaped matte and shimmer eye shadows, 14 of which are new shades, all of which are infused with the chocolate scented antioxidant-rich  cocoa powder formula.


You can achieve so many looks with this palette, from insane pops of colour to subtle day looks. The shadows are all incredibly pigmented except for Totally Fetch (Fuschia) which requires a little layering. They all blend so easily with little top no fall out, I find it best to use the Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer for the best results.

I am so happy I have finally added the Bon Bons palette to my ever growing Too Faced collection! Have you got a favourite palette or Too Faced product?

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig