Monday 25 February 2019

My DisneyLand Paris Wishlist

If you read my 30 before 30 post then you will know that I am planning on going to Disneyland Paris for my 30th with the one and only Christie! This weekend we have now officially booked it! So it only seems fitting to put together some pieces that I would love to bring along with me on my special trip.


I am definitely going to need a cute bag, and this Disney x Loungefly Minnie Mouse Black Crossbody bag ticks all the right boxes!

Image Source:bol.com

Whilst the bag above does have the signature colours and yes okay I don't NEED two bags, I WANT this one too, the Disney x Loungefly Minnie Mouse Pink Crossbody bag would be a perfect match against the rose pink ear headband I plan to get. 

Image Source: shopstargifts

A trip to any Disneyland theme park would not be complete without Disneyland Paris Minnie Mouse Rose Gold Sequined Ear Headband's, am I right! I mean just look at these, they are perfect. 

Image Source: Etsy

Again I know it will be hella cold there in December, but come on every fashion blogger and Disney lover NEEDS this Sugarbird Mickey and Minnie Alana Skirt. Can you just imagine the picture perfect shots in front of the Eiffel Tower or even the Disney Castle? 


I know these may look a little childish, but I think they look cute and if anyone knows me, then you know I like quirky. Plus comfort, these Arnetta Minnie Mouse Trainers, in my opinion, will go great with any outfit I pick out, even the skirt above!


What Disney trip would be complete without a Animators Collection Rolling Luggage???? 

Image Source: Disney Store

Last but not least, we need to get matching tees of some sort. I am still undecided on which ones, but something along the lines of this would be great! 



Is there anything that you would suggest I bring along? 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig