Thursday 15 September 2016

August Lookback


How is it that every month I find myself wondering what I am going to write in this post and forgetting that I actually need to write it.

Wellness
I have actually started to feel much better in the last week of August, and have even gone back to running with Harley and taking her to agility.

This is however after I had a meltdown at work. I mean I literally broke down outside. That is the second time that has happened to me in this career. I had been getting lower and lower and deeper into myself letting everything build and build, until it finally boiled over.


I also had a viral infection which, I didn't realise and just thought was a reaction to cutting out all the pain medication the doctors had prescribed me. So my state f mind was skewed anyway, something happened at work, which left me worried I would lose my job. This is what tipped me over, after which I spoke to my Befriend Suzanne, who sat me down and managed to get through to me, as she always can.

I then spoke to my manager and sorted everything out and now I feel as if a weight has been lifted from my shoulders and have started to feel much more like me again!

I have started to really push myself to lose some weight I have gained over the last few months and hope to be slimmer to how I want (not society's skinny!) in a few months time.

Love
This is still non-existent. I haven't been in the right place to find or be with anyone, let alone have the time.

I also stand by my previous statement of not settling, I also think that if someone wants me as I am in my bad state then they are worth my time.

Blog
I have come leaps and bounds with my blog and I am going to blow my own trumpet! I have been given many different opportunities to work with many brands, most of which will be published in September, so you will have to keep an eye out for those. I even had my first blog Birthday on the 14th!

I got to review Little Known Box, which was quite a nice little box.


I was also sent some beers, which I gave to my Step-dad from Etched Drinks.


Harley was also treated with another Pawsome Box. As you can see she was very happy!



Subscription Boxes

I have decided to leave Glossybox, due to their poor service and mediocre products.

Seriously if you want a great box I would honestly suggest My Little Box, and you can even get your first box for only £11.00 with code IWANTTHISBOX.

This months My Little Box was Friends themed which is perfect for the last box of Christie's Birthday present.



I received my first ever Cohorted box and loved it! I mean look at that Nars Palette.



Cinema
Suicide Squad finally hit the big screen and it was everything I hoped it would be! I just love Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn. The only thing I would say, is that they portrayed hers and the Jokers relationship to be a little too lovey dovey when it is actually very abusive. Thank you Jacqui for coming with me and saying Harley reminded her of me!


That's about it for August. I look forward to next month's activities... even have a date lined up!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig