Monday 5 September 2016

My Little Box Fashion Edition

When My Little Box were offering their best selling box for only £10.00, I had to get it and boy am I glad I did! This subscription box is seriously the best of them all!

We received a small size the Kerastase Couture Styling Laque Noire, for 300ml R.R.P £16.00.


Now if you are a regular reader then you will know how much I LOVE my lipsticks, so when I saw this beauty in the box I was elated. Called the Red Dingue de lui by My Little Beauty, R.R.P £19.11. This colour is just gorgeous a pinky toned red, perfect for me when you want to add a bright colour to your face. The formula is luxuries and not drying at all, and finishes in a lovely matte and lasts for such a long time. It defienatly competes with the bigger brands on the market for liquid matte lipsticks. Well done My Little Beauty. 


This item is a set of adhesive nail decails by Alfa-K, R.R.P £5.15. I was a little skeptical about these I must admit, however I was wrong to be, they are so cute and add cute little details to your plain nails. They are super easy to use too and last quite a long time. 


Hydrate BB Cream, La Roche-Posay, R.R.P £15.00. Now this sint such a big hype anymore, but I imagine when this box first came out it was probably around the time that BB and CC creams were all the craze. I must admit I never jumped on that band wagon but I do really like this cream. It doesn't add much colour to your face, however is a great base for your foundation and is great for no make-up days. I haven't broken out using this so its a great little addition to my massive make-up collection.


American Vintage Scarf, R.R.P £20.85. who doesn't love a nice scarf, I a into wearing scarfs in my hair at the moment and am having so much fun finding ways to use this. I have tried wearing it round my neck but did find that it was a little too small for wrapping round all the way. The colouring is pretty too and the fabric is so soft and perfect for the coming autumn/ winter months.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig