Wednesday 9 November 2016

Mac Limited Edition Selena Dreaming Of You Lipstick


Now I don't know who Selena is, when I first heard there was a collaboration between MAC and Selena I thought 'Selena Gomez', but no. Selena Quintanilla is a vivacious Mexican-American music artist, who sadly passed away 20+ years ago. (No wonder I have never heard of her).
Her sister tenderly curated a collaboration with MAC, which left us with an amazing line of make-up. Following Selena's signature look, we have some beautiful lipsticks, I went for 'Dreaming of You'.


Dreaming of You is a lipstick with three hues, equating to a deep wine colour,  featuring a limited edition purple design. This particular lipstick is matte, my favourite type!

This limited edition lipstick retails for £17.00, and I absolutely love it!

The colour goes well with their lip liner in Brick and is slightly darker than Viva Glam II, so I think it is a new favourite for me.


As with all MAC Lippies, the colour stays on for a long time with minimal reapplications.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig