Friday 11 November 2016

Sleek Matte Me in Birthday Suit

As you will know if you're a regular reader, I love Liquid Matte Lipsticks and I had been trying to get my hands on this shade for a while. So when I finally found it in stock I had to have it. 


Sleek Matte Me, Birthday Suit retails for £5.99, and although it is not a high end brand the quality and staying power is the same as all my other high end brands. The only thing that is similar with most liquid lipsticks (except Too Faced Melted Matte Lipsticks) is that you cannot re-apply over the existing product very well as is becomes flaky. That said you don't really need to re-apply with this product as it stays on all day even with eating! 


I love this shade it is such a gorgeous dark nude, that can be worn as an everyday look. 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig