Wednesday 16 November 2016

November Beauty Haul

I had been hating my make-up lately and have tried to experiment with the products I already have, but alas I still hated it!


I treated myself to a little haul of products that I actually need, well in my mind I need.


Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Kit, R.R.P £36.00. This kit comprises 6 matte highlight and contour shades, which are bound to suit every skin tone. I love the shades in this palette and the workability is just incredible. I would recommend this to anyone after a contour kit, especially beginners.



Kat Von D Lock-It Crème Concealer in Light Neutral 01, R.R.P £20.00. This is a multi-tasking concealer which can be used for covering imperfections as well as brightening the face and is supposed to last for 24 hours. I have to admit, I bought probably the lightest shade, besides white out, however it covers impeccably and stays in place all day.


Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Enhancing Mattifying Primer, 15ml, R.R.P £13.00. As the name suggests this primer is aimed at those with combination to oily skin, I am sadly one of those people. The formula fights against excess oil and combats the skin to reduce pore size. This primer has helped to keep my makeup in place all day whilst helping to minimise the oil that comes through.


RCMA No Colour Setting Powder, R.R.P £9.95. This has been raved about on social media and I have just joined the band wagon. This powder is not like translucent powders because it has no pigments what so ever and is therefore truly invisible, don't let the packaging fool you! This is truly a staple favourite of mine and a holy grail! This has been well recommend and I can certainly see why!


I am so happy with my little haul and am so impressed with how all the products have turned out. I love my face again.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig