Wednesday 2 November 2016

My Little Box October 2016 Brooklyn Edition

I seriously LOVE My Little Box, I know I say that every single month, but it is true! This month has been no exception, with a Brooklyn theme this month focus's on the coming Autumn months.


First up is this extremely cute mug and coffee stencil, R.R.P £. With the slogan "Coffee Made Me Doit" this metal mug is perfect for any occasion, especially for those cuddly moments with a cuppa in hand. This will certainly be a great feature for my blog photos and props.


The second lifestyle piece this month was these quirky pins. These pins have been added to my checkered jacket from Forever 21 and they certainly add a little extra style to the look.


This month My Little Beauty product is this Nail Strengthener. This is supposed to be used on bare nails, however, I use gel nowadays so have been using it as a cuticle oil at night. It soaks into the nails easily and really makes them feel nourished.


This gorgeous perfume, La Fille De Lair, Courreges, R.R.P £55.00. This is a duplicate for the May box, however, I am not annoyed at all, I was actually pleasantly surprised as I broke my last one literally the day after getting it. This sample size of this gorgeous scent is perfect to fit into my makeup bag. The perfume seems to have great wear time too, which I find to be especially important.


 The final beauty product this month was this Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in by Terry.  I will admit I was a little dubious of this colour when I first looked at it, however, when applied it is a gorgeous golden colour. The swatch below lasted all day with me sitting there rubbing it with my fingers and let me just say it didn't budge at all until I scrubbed it off in the shower! This is perfect for the Autumn and Christmas months.



Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig