Saturday 20 August 2016

Feelunique Beauty Haul

 I love a little pamper every now and again, so when my phone case started to wear I decided that I would look about, never would I have thought to look on Feelunique.



Moomooi IPhone 6s case, exclusively at Feelunique, R.R.P £10.00. I am so so so happy with my new case, the sides are silicone which makes it perfect for protection. I am a sod for dropping my phone and am now feel like if I did drop it, it shouldn't get much damage. There are holes in all the right places, wink wink, and the buttons are all protected whilst still being able ti use them. The colours compliment my rose pink phone to a tee. Moomooi are amazing with their designs, creating such beautiful artwork with leaves and petals from mother nature herself. 



Nars Blusher in Madly, R.R.P £23.00. I have been after this shade for a month or two now, since I saw a girl on youtube recommend it. I love this shade and although it doesn't look like much, it is a really subtle tan sort of colour. The shimmer isn't over the top either. I really do love Madly and think it can compliment any look, day and night. I mainly use this to set my Nars Liquid Bronzer and add extra depth to the colour.


Nars Highlighting Blusher in Albatros, R.R.P £23.00. After going through a stage of not really liking my look, I decided to sort that out. So I thought I would try and contour more and for that you need a decent highlighter. I came across this shade and couldn't resist getting it. The colour is so subtle and has a gold undertone. Perfect for accentuating the highlight points on your face. 


Nars Liquid Bronzer in Laguna, R.R.P £26.50. I fell in love with I sample of this bronzer I received from Sephora and just had to have it. The formula is so easy to work with and blends seamlessly. The best application method is with a stripping brush. What makes it so much better is that the product is infused with coconut water, perfect for me and my love of natural coconut oil. 


Nix Pro Brush 03, Multi Tasking Buffer, R.R.P £14.00. This Brush was a kind of on the whim purchase but boy am I happy I did. This is a perfect blusher brush and is so soft. 


My next purchase was this Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Correcting and Highlighting Perfector in shade 01, R.R.P £23.00. I have to admit I was a little worried when I received this as the colour seemed to be very pink undertoned and I have yellow undertones. I needn't have worried, this colour is perfect for concealing my under eye circles and for highlighting the bridge of my nose and forehead. The brush applicator is so easy to use and the pump button is such a great way to get the product to come out. 


I also managed to get my hands on some much talked about Nyx Lingerie Lippies, in Embellishment and Teddy, R.R.P £6.50 each. These are on par with my Too Faced Melted Matte Lipstick, the wear time is incredible. Don't get me wrong if you have a messy dinner or lunch then you will need to top up, but don't fear these layer so well, without being flacky or cakey. Embellishment is a darker shade to my Too Faced Melted Matte in Queen B, a kind of grey mauve colour. Teddy Bear is a dark brown shade, perfect as an alternative to a nude shade.


The final purchase was a Nyx Concealer in Yellow, to conceal those hideous dark circles of mine, R.R.P £5.50. This as you have already read is a yellow shade, I was a little sceptical as to how well this would fair against my seriously dark circles, however if applied lightly you can layer it. I applied it and then dabbed the product to evenly spread it out. I didn't need to layer too much to get the desired effect and it certainly does cover my dark circles.


Free samples, Madara Time Miracle Cellular Repair Serum, Full size R.R.P £40.00. this serum is actually ore like a cream. It is clinically proven for anti-ageing care, it makes skin firmer and recharged.

Dauphin Chamomile Aromatic Care - Essential Oil Elixir, Full size R.R.P £25.00. This oil is used to calm and soothe the skin, especially reducing redness. This helps to diminish the appearance of irritations an blotchiness. A concoction of 100% pure and organic Camomille, Sandlewood, Sage and Lavender essential oils.


Have you had any splurges recently? Copy a link in the comments below for me to check it out. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig