Sunday 14 August 2016

My Little Box August 2016 Friends Edition

Each month I say this and I am going to say it again. I love this box, always makes me excited and keeps me happy! they have once again out done themselves, and with this being the last box in my birthday present for Christie's, I couldn't be more pleased that its a Friends box. 


First up is this Batiste Hole Me Hair Spray, R.R.P £4.49 (for 400ml).  I have never tried or heard of Batise hairspray only the dry shampoo and I am not a fan of their dry shampoo. So I was keen to see if this was any better.


This little travel friendly nail kit is so cute! R.R.P 7.50. I love the design and feel of this case and really like that there is a proper nail file in it rather than just the metal one, that you usually get in these kits. It is a perfect kit for anyone that likes to keep on top of their nails.




This months My Little Beauty item was this Summer Lips Lipstick, R.R.P £12.00. With SPF 15 incorporated into the formula it is perfect for the summer and for holidays abroad. The shade looks to be a deep red but when applied it is very light and sheen. It is super moisturising and isn't too sticky. I didn't expect this to last too long on the lips and I wasn't wrong there, but it's not meant too. 



We also received this Kadalys Hydramuse Face Cream, R.R.P £33.50. This is so luxurious and smells absolutely divine, the fragrance is all natural! The formula is thick, however when applied to the skin soaks in easily and locks in moisture leaving your skin silky smooth. You can defiantly tell this is a high end brand. Also can't believe we got this full sized product in the box, well done to the My Little Box Team!


We had a little extra item in this months box, this Propercorn Sweet & Salty Popcorm, R.R.P £1.00. I really like this brand as they are Gluten Free, a real worry I have whenever these boxes send food. The sweet & salty mix is a perfect combination.




I keep forgetting to take photos of each months little bag, however this months was so cute that there was no way I could forget! Just look at it.


Our final item was this Fishbowl Clip for smartphones, R.R.P £12.00. Having never used one I had some difficulty figuring it out, so my Step-dad pointed me in the right direction and I found it so much fun!

The colour works well with my current case too. Perfect for silly selfies or just creating a new perspective on a landscape.


Here are some shots I took with the Fishbowl clip. Fun aren't they!



Once again I find myself wishing the time away for next months box. If you like the look of this box you can start your subscription here. For a limited time only, till the end of August, you can get My Little Fashion box for yourself or a friend for only £10. I of course got myself one and you can too, just follow this link.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig