Sunday 14 August 2016

Happy First Birthday to Romanovs Views


This is just a quick post to acknowledge my first year of blogging.

I have done so much in this first year and have grown a lot too. I have strived to become better and without blowing my own trumpet, have created extremely good flatlays. Looking back on my first posts and associated photos to what I am doing now, I can see such a vast improvement. This makes me so happy and makes me feel great in knowing I have made my whole blog look more and more professional.

I am working with more companies now and receiving so many lovely things to review and keep.

I have also created another special bond with my best friend and fellow blogger Christie, which again makes me extremely happy. It is so fabulous to have a friend that enjoys the same past times as me, to share and experience this whole process with. With that I want to give a special thank you to her, for helping me become what I am today and pushing me to become better. She is my inspiration for blogging and creating my flatlays.

I would also like to thank all my readers and followers for helping me grow and for putting up with my poor quality at the start.

I love you all and hope that you continue to follow me on this amazing journey, for many years to come.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig