Sunday 14 February 2016

Moodstruck 3D Younique Lashes


I haven’t really heard about this brand before, not until my friend Rosalyn became a representative for them. They boast about the fact that they are vegan, cruel free and have completely natural ingredients in all their beauty product. Not many products these days are completely cruelty and vegan free. 

I have to say that I was a little bit sceptical about this product, especially when the pictures I found of some girls using it had spidery lashes, if that makes sense?  They were kind of clumpy and not very sleek at all. 

The mascara retails at £23.00 which I don't think is too bad for a high end mascara, the packaging is really cute as well and you get a little pouch for them too. 


The pack comes with Transparent Black Gel with your normal mascara applicator, this you put on first. Unlike most mascaras you should concentrate on one eye at a time.


Next you apply the 3D Fibres, this is best done very carefully as this is the stage where you can get the clumpy spidery look. You then seal it with the Gel and voila you a have false eyelash look. 


I really do love this mascara and my lashes look so much longer and fuller with the Younique 3D Lashes. 

They are super easy to remove as well, I really thought it was going to be a struggle but normal make-up remover works. 


This is me without the mascara, I do still apply my eyeliner beforehand.

Here you can see the final look, I LOVE it!!!!



If you are interested in trying this mascara out, then you can get in touch with my friend Rosalyn here. What's great is that Younique have a 14 day money back guarantee. 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig