Tuesday 16 February 2016

My New Fringe

Hey have you seen my new do? I am on a quest to grow my hair and as you may be aware I can be so indisive and I was starting to get bored so whilst I was sifting through old pics of my bobs, I came across my old fringe.

As I am trying to grow my hair my hairdresser has sworn to not let me cut my hair short, so we had a compromise of a new style with a fringe.

So here it is thank you again Karen for you amazing skills.


Even though I do have to style it everyday, I love it and I guess even though I am steering away from heat too much it doesn't matter too much on my fringe as I don't want to grow that. It has also made me feel a lot more confident about having my hair up, as I have hair over my face. 

It also looks great under a hat too.


I hope you like it as much as me, what are you doing with your hair? If you're in Norwich check Karen out. 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig