Monday 8 October 2018

BOROUGH22 Gluten Free, Vegan Doughnuts

When I saw these pop up on my feed I knew I had to have a treat, I mean come on just look at them! Never mind the fact that I haven't had a doughnut-like that for I don't know how many years! 


BOROUGH22 are based in London, stocked daily in various cafes and Selfridges stores. Their full list of stockists can be found here, they also stock in a couple of Selfridges food halls in Birmingham & Manchester.

The great thing I found was that they deliver to anywhere in the UK Mainland, so that is great for me. All their deliveries are made on Fridays, no matter when you order.


I decided to treat myself to the Mini Signature 24 box, which was £28.00 including delivery. The box included a selection of BOROUGH22 signature oven-baked doughnuts rolled in caster sugar and cinnamon, with a mixture of glazed and topped doughnuts. Some of these toppings may include vegan hazelnut and cacao spread, vegan chocolate ganache, cereal crumb and icing sugar. Also, hibsicus and raspberry glazed all with sprinkles of course.    


I was more than happy with the selection I received and was more than a little surprised to find that the cinnamon sugared doughnuts were my favourite, especially considering the fact that I don't normally like cinnamon. The doughnuts themselves tasted just like what I remember doughnuts to taste like, so if you are craving some proper doughnuts then I would certainly head over to BOROUGH22. For the money, I think these are more than worth it!

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig