Monday 15 October 2018

The Too Faced Christmas Collection 2018

Those that know me well or are loyal readers, will know that I am a Too Faced addict. So when the Christmas collection dropped I had to get my hands on most of the collection, to be fair I didn't go too mad and get everything just because I didn't want it all. If it didn't call out to me then what's the point hey? Plus the Gingerbread Lady Lippy wasn't gluten-free so that was a no-go anyway.. boo Too Faced. Just Boo!!!!


The Sweet Smell of Christmas Deluxe Melted Matte Lipstick Set, R.R.P £22.00. I absolutely love the Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipsticks, so these had to go straight into my basket, yes these are gluten-free! This set is a mini set of 4 limited edition Christmas scented matte lippies, that all smell amazing!!! They stand true to the melted matte line and stay on all day long, apply like a dream and reapply without looking cakey. If there is one thing you have to get from this year's collection I would have to say it would NEED to be this mini set.


The Peach Tinsel Set, R.R.P £36.00. Now I will be perfectly honest and say now that I haven't actually used this just yet, I swatched the powder but not the lippy because it is actually supposed to be a Birthday present to me from my Nan. (Blogger problems, when you need to take photos). The tinsel powder was so shimmery and once swatched looked gorgeous and understated. That I loved as it wasn't overpowering with glitter if that makes sense? The scent of both the lippy and powder were exactly the same as the rest of the Peaches & Cream range which I adore, so no issue there for me. As far as I am aware the whole Peaches & Cream range is gluten-free.


Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how gorgeous the detailing is on these lippies, yes I know I am late to the party here, but come on!!!


The Melted Matte Gingerbread Man Lipstick, R.R.P £19.00.If you followed me last year, then you will know that I already have a Gingerbread Man Melted Matte Lipstick, however, I totally regretted not buying a spare one. So since they released it again, I jumped at the chance and bought it again. This colour is just beautiful and smells so warming, honestly, I can't describe the feeling it gives you. This one is indeed gluten-free, so it was extremely disappointing when they released its sister and I couldn't get it because it wasn't!


Now the one you've all been waiting for, the Exclusive Sold Out, Gingerbread Spice Eyeshadow Palette, R.R.P £39.00. This is the only product from the collection that I did buy knowing it wasn't gluten-free, only because it is an eyeshadow palette and as long as I don't decide to apply it on my lips I should be good.


The scent is supposed to be Gingerbread, however, I must admit that myself & several others just don't smell it. It is more a vanilla scent with a spicy undertone, that's the best way to describe it. Don't get me wrong I am in no way disappointed, just thought I would point it out.

I am in love with all the names, they are so festive and fit with each shade. This palette has got to be one of my favourites, and even though Too Faced usually reproduce similar shades over and over again in new palettes; I don't feel like they have done that here.


Each shade is highly pigmented and so easy to blend, this has got to be one of their best. With shades perfect for autmn and winter, whi can complain?


Check out my Youtube channel for swatches and further reviews.

Is there anything you are going to get or have missed out on?

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig