Sunday 5 May 2019

April 2019 Lookback - With a Twist

So with these posts, I usually write about the things I have done and what I hope to do in the following month. The thing is April was amazing in some respects but overall for me due to the sheer lack of respect for humankind I have come away with this dark cloud hanging over me that I just cannot shake. 


It's funny how we review the way people have brought up kids these days and how we should bring back smacking and tougher parenting. That, these are the reasons for no respect, the way people are going around treating one another, the thing is how does it explain the behavior of the older generation? The ones with the views that the behaviour of the younger is acceptable, is justifiable and carry on treating people with such low moral standards that I wouldn't even trust them with my pet fly. (For the record no I do not have a pet fly, but if I DID you get the point). 



I suppose if you hadn't already guessed, I have had a month of horrible treatment, purely due to the fact that another's views and opinions are gospel. Continually shrouding me in darkness with their actions based on their interpretation of me. With not so much as an acknowledgment to the fact that a once bubbly, animated and driven person has now turned into this quiet, shy and subdued character; too scared to say anything that may provoke the red mist from entering her carefully crafted safety zone. 

People too often forget that the person they are too promptly judging is someone with feelings and emotions. That they have views and opinions too, that sure may not match your own, but hey why does that mean to say that you don't have to get along; that they are definitely a seriously bad person? 
Some of us do have walls as high as that at the Night's Watch, but did you ever wonder what it's there for? 

It's all too easy to pre-judge someone because they were too quiet or walk with their head tall, but they generally do their best to make every effort to engage in conversation and obsessively think about every word and sound that comes out of their mouth; because they know their not great with how they can come across. Then why not just take them at what they are trying to show you if someone does not trust that you are open to the idea of who they are; then how will they ever be able to show that? The more and more you suppress the more and more you miss out.

I find myself constantly repeating myself and wonder whether I should just record this, but, everyone has shit going on, we all have off days and don't want to share it all. That does not mean that we can go around treating one another with such disrespect that we lose it for ourselves too; so you can see how this notion that respect should be earnt straight off the bat is just redonkulous. 



I am not saying that respect never has to be earned, but that should only be in cases where it has been lost due to serious disrespect. This post represents everything I believe and have been trying to get across so well, Responsibility 

If there is one thing I would like for others to get from this and bring forward is to remember to respect each other, even the ones you DON'T like. We don't have to be friends, but if we have to be in one another's lives, why not make it amicable and pleasant. 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig