Tuesday 14 May 2019

#Love Tropic

Since joining the #lovetropic band wagon and trying to go green with my skincare, I have to say that I have seen a major improvement. This review has been a long time coming, given that the Super Greens & Pure Lagoon bottles below are actually my second lot; you can be assured that I honestly am 100% telling the truth about how amazing this dynamic duo are. 


If you have an ambassador near you I would highly recommend getting your hands on the Deluxe Skincare Kit, it may seem like a hefty amount of money at first (£98.00), however, when you break down how much these two bottles are on their own.. well it's a deal not to be missed! Each of these is priced at £42.00, together you have already made back £84.00; that's not including everything else you get in the kit. (Skin Cleanser, Skin Feast, Bamboo Cloth and a choice of a face mask). 

The Pure Lagoon serum, works wonders at preventing and banishing blemishes; I have even recently recommended it to a friend who suffers from chronic acne, after she trialed this treatment for a weekend and saw instant results. If I get any breakouts or just feel a little extra oily, the pure lagoon sorts it out instantly. Giving me clear skin within a day or two. 

Followed by Super Greens oil, which boosts your skins natural defences and helps to calm sensitive irritated skin, alongside repairing essential moisture. You are left with a more youthful and glowing complexion.  I use this oil everyday, even before applying primer, and never have any issues with my make-up staying in place. As long as you allow it to soak in properly before applying any additional layers, you are good to go. 



After loving their initial skincare collection, the arrival of the Eye Bright collection had me in awe. Having always suffered from extreme dark circles and more often that not puffiness, mostly due to lack of sleep or stress. I had to give these a try, after reading a few reviews about how they had transformed older women's lives and made their under eyes tighter and brighter, I was a little sceptical. Usually these products don't actually work, they don't make your dark circles fade or the puffiness go away, but I have to eat my words, because low and behold these little wonders have done it! After using these for the past two weeks, religiously, my dark circles have all but gone away and the my under eye surface is pretty much flat!


If you want to know more about other Tropic goodies I have reviewed and LOVED!!!! Head over to my Tropic Skincare Haul Post, where you will find the Smoothing Cleanser and Face Smooth, along with a few other essentials. 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig