Wednesday 7 August 2019

Halfway Through the Year.. Lets have a Look Back

The last few months have been pretty darn hard for me. Not being able to talk to the one person I want to properly, has not helped the situation much; but if you know me well then you will know I have a bad habit of putting up and shutting up. Carrying on, as if nothing is on and let the candle burn out as it were.



A certain area of my life has created a very stressful environment to be in which has caused my chronic headaches to flare up and thus elevate to migraines. With my underlying anxiety issues, I have found it particularly hard to even do the basic daily tasks, let alone even think about getting back to writing on here. That's the problem with getting low, you lose your mojo, you lose all your kick. I am finished feeling like that though, I want it back. I want to start feeling like I like life again, I love Harley. I love my Man and my family - what is actually wrong. NOTHING! So I need to get out of this funk and not let this beat me, I have come too far!



Wow, me and my Man have been together for nearly 6 months!!! Crazy for me, considering I had resigned myself to not finding anyone and being a crazy dog lady. We have been through our first proper deployment, and I have to say, despite the fact that it has got to be the worst timing ever!  With the stressful situation going on, I have not felt weird or off about it at all. I genuinely believe it takes a certain type of person to be able to be away from your partner for a long period of time, you need to have complete trust and be content in your own space. 

I became an Auntie again, to Nova Joy!! Christie and James had their gorgeous baby girl on the 21st June. Meeting her was such a pleasure, Christie is such a natural mother and that is saying something given that all these years she has hated holding peoples babies and being creeped out by them Seeing her with Nova really gives me all the feels! I have to admit that she is the only baby to ever make me broody, I don't know if it's the fact that I am so close to Christie or that I am with someone who I can actually see myself with.



I have managed to cross off a few more things from my 30 before 30 list, with the help of my man. Not that he knew it, well, I didn't realize it until after some of it. Like one night we went out and decided to go to Gravity in Norwich, which is an indoor trampoline place. Basically relived my youth that night, trying to do backflips and all the stupid things that were so easy as a kid.



So far this year has been pretty amazing, with meeting my Man and new people. Christie and James becoming parents, to the beautiful Nova. I have been to Dorset and had an awesome little road trip with some amazing friends, with more yet to come. The year isn't over and whilst this half of the year has had its challenges, which aren't over yet, I am strong and can overcome anything that is thrown at me. 


That is the one big lesson I have learnt from all of this, I can overcome anything. I can do anything I put my mind too. There are a lot of people out there with struggles and anxiety, but there are a lot more people who struggle daily with a hell of a lot more on their plate than that. 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.


Share:

2 comments

  1. XOXOXO You are a brilliant young lady!!! Soooooooo proud of you!!!!💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that honestly means the world to me. The support and love is awesome from even people I have never met, so thank you. I hope you have an amazing rest of the year and enjoy my future posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig