Monday 19 August 2019

Motif Tees

Now getting these shots is never easy, my brother is an amazing companion for getting me to feel confident enough to let loose. I mean I will give to give you a little background to trying to actually find him, I had to drive around multiple road closures and diversions. Park up on the side of a road and started to walk up towards where I thought would be the entrance to where he was. 


After trying to call him several times, he finally called me back and asked me where I was. Me being me, I answered - "Walking up the hill". Yep because that kind of answer helps nobody ever does it Kim!!! Luckily though he knows me too well and waited for me to realize what I had just said, in the end, I had to go back to the car, go back through all the road works and find my way up the other end of a closed road. 

When I finally arrived at my destination, I got out and saw who I thought was Adam coming out of the building and coincidentally got a call from him at the same time. So what did I do started to wave... Yeah you guessed it, wasn't him, so had these guys looking at me like, who the heck is this chick waving at us?? Adam on the other end of the line saying why are you waving like some weirdo, well once you start, carry on is my motto, because if you don't see who you were meant to be waving at then you won't look sooooo crazy if you carry on and walk past those who you thought were the person you were waving at. 


The embrace I got when I saw him was exactly what I needed I have to say! Having not had a proper male hug in over a month and having him be super excited to see me as it was a last-minute decision to see him, was just heart-melting. I guess I forget how much I miss him and need a male perspective on things. Seeing him he always knows how to make me laugh, no matter what. 


Jeans: H&M
Top: H&M
Boots: Primark
Bag: Loungefly x Disney 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig