Wednesday 16 October 2019

Life As It Stands | October 2019

When you don't write for a certain period of time, you find yourself not knowing what to say, let alone how to say it! To say I have had a lot going on is an understatement, and yes there are many other people in the world who are worse off than I am, some of whom I know personally. They take it on the chin and just get on with a smile on their face every freaking day!


That doesn't mean to say that whatever you or I are going through is any less important, I guess it just put's things into perspective. Last time I did a catch up, I did a catch up I hated my Job! I was in a bad place, that was causing me to have daily stress and to be perfectly honest battles with confidence due to bullying in the workplace. Yes I said it, I call it how it is. Being segregated in a room working on my own day in day out took it's toll too, I love working with people - having that banter in the male industry is one of the reasons I chose to come into it.

Though I have found that these days, with the change in politics and the way we views things people tend to be a little more sensitive. I mean come on, having to be careful about saying manhole and replacing it with personhole??? That's just getting a little too PC.

Anyway I digress, I have since started a new job, which seems to be a pretty welcoming and friendly environment. With from what I can grasp a very good boss, and how often can you say that! I feel as though my mind is valued, which is boosting my confidence tenfold. So where is the bad stuff you say? Well......

On my first day I never in my wildest dreams expected to see some one whom I had hoped to never see again to be perfectly honest, in a nut shell don't mix business with pleasure.. you may not get what you're expecting. I sure as hell didn't - the years since our time together I have found out that his temper to put it mildly was not just saved for me.

Not to mention being with someone who is tied to the Military is not as simple as it is made out to be. Being thrown curve ball after curve ball, has been the hardest part of the last month. Having to decide life changing decisions at an early stage and trying to break down walls built for the same reasons that I can completely comprehend; has been one heck of a challenge. Though you know what - in life you just have to pick your partner well. Work together as a team and fight anything that comes in that partnership, otherwise you will always be at loggerheads with one another and who wins then? No One!

The next few months are going to be hard as hell!!! I am not going to lie, but I have got so much planned that hopefully time will fly by.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig