Tuesday 8 September 2015

Invisi bobble Review

I have been meaning to do this review for a long time. I have had a pack of brown invisi bobbles for about a year or more now and always have one on my wrist without fail. These are amazing! 



When using these for a period of time these do stretch out, but they do shrink back to their original size so long as you leave them laying somewhere over night. 

So what does the invisi bobble do? Well it is not invisible when it is in your hair, which is what the majority of people think when they see the name. 

This hair band is called an invisible band because it doesn't leave a kink in your hair when worn for normal activities. I have found that if I go for a run or have a hot shower/ bath then I am left with a kink, that being sa in majority of cases the kink will fall out if your hair isn't majorly sweaty. 


These are also great for those that suffer from migraines, as they do not pull or cause strain on your head. I suffer from regular headaches that do turn into migraines, but with the use of these in place of regular hair bands, I have found that it as helped alleviate the pressure on my head. 

So overall I love this hair band and cannot recommend it enough, yes it leaves a kink when you have done strenuous activities, but what doesn't when you're all sweaty and hot. If you're just wanting to shove your hair up when you're a little too hot, need to clean or are simply doing your make-up then this is an awesome product to not leave you with an annoying kink. 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig