Thursday 12 November 2015

TangleTeezer Brush

I am an avid fan of Tangle Teezer hairbrushes. 

They come in a variety of colours and a couple of sizes.

The regular size is just about the right size for my hands and I find I can grip it well. The smaller compact ones can be a tad too small however they are great for in your handbag and on the go. 

I have got both the regular and compact, I did use to have a sparkly purple regular brush however I forgot to put it away one day and came home to it in bits on the floor with my dog looking pretty proud of herself ... She had a fun day with a very expensive chew toy! 




These brushes are amazing and do exactly what they say within their name! They are excellent at removing tangles in your hair without pulling or tugging. They don't hurt if you have a tough knot and I know that is a must for people with thick or long hair. 

My best friend Christie has got extremely long hair which can matt and she will never leave her house without her Tangle Teezer! 

They may seem to be abit on the expensive side, however they are well worth the money, and will last a very long time provided they are not used as chew toys. 
Regular Brush R.R.P (around) = £10.60
Compact Brush R.R.P (around) = £12.99


Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig