Wednesday 7 June 2017

Yes To Tomatoes Combination Skin Daily Moisturiser Review

With my skin constantly changing, and now becoming very oily I have found it hard to find a moisturiser that works for me. After reading a lot of reviews and doing some research on the Yes To brand, I decided to give the Yes To Tomatoes Combination Skin Daily Moisturiser a try. 


They are known to be cruelty free, free from Petroleum, SLS & Parabens, as well as derived from 99% natural ingredients. Which are all points I have been looking for in skin care products recently.

I have been using this moisturiser for over two months now and have noticed that my skin has been sufficiently hydrated and balanced. The oil production has reduced throughout the day, which is pretty amazing considering I have suffered from a pretty oily t-zone for a while.

I have found that it works well under a variety of primers, as it absorbs into the skin fairly quickly.

In all honestly there aren't any bad points, perhaps maybe it would have been good to have an SPF in it. Other than that I cannot recommend this enough.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Romanovs Views xoxo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig