Monday 5 June 2017

My Little Box May 2017 Friday Night Edition

May's My Little Box was a fun one, and I think they did pretty well this month, with keeping the theme all together. 

I was pretty happy when we received this gorgeous triangle hair clip, it is something I have wanted for a very long time. It is super easy to put int your hair and can make the most basic of styles look chic.

This bow, is for your bra... something I thought was a little random. I suppose because I don't really own anything that reveals the back of my bra. I think I will keep it and use it for something else. 


Loccitane Arlesienne velvet hand cream, with the scent of three flowers and enriched with shea butter provides nourishment and softens the hands. Although I really like this hand cream and it does leave my hands perfectly moisturised, it for me smells like baby wipes. For that reason I wouldn't re-purchase this particular scent. 


Nailmatic Red Nail Polish, a standard for any night out. Everyone loves a red nail, but I have to say I would have liked something a little more unique given that we have had a few nail polishes in the past. 


My Little Beauty Black Eyeliner & Smudger, another perfect item for a night out. This eyeliner is amazing, the colour is very pigmented and long lasting. 


My Little Box Coasters, these are made of cork so are economical, look super cute and will go with pretty much any setting. 


Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Romanovs Views xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig