Tuesday 23 May 2017

Palmers Creamy Cleanser & Makeup Remover Review

After trying and falling for the Tropic Soothing Cleanser  I have been finding myself looking at my products more closely and being more conscious of what is actually in them. I would love to be able to get more of the Tropic cleanser, however it is just a little too pricey for me at present. Hence my search for a more purse friendly cleanser, that is also kind to your skin and body. 


This cleanser retails for just £5.49, which I think is pretty reasonable for the size of the bottle and quality of the product.  It is Paraben, Phthalate and Dye free, all great for my aim of trying to be better to my body with what I am putting on my skin.


The Palmers Creamy Cleanser & Make-up Remover is a unique blend of their signature Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Aloe and Evening Primrose; these all work together to gently remove impurities, oil and make-up. Your skin is left feeling soft, clean and moisturised.

The formula easily lathers upon contact with water, making it super easy to remove stubborn make-up. It is Ophthalmologist and Dermatologist tested and is certified as safe for sensitive skin.

I have found that since using this my skin has been much clearer and easier to manage, as my make-up has been completely removed.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Romanovs Views xoxo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig