Friday 19 May 2017

First Quarter Lookback


So I know I usually do a monthly lookback, but to be honest my life got pretty boring. I got pretty low and didn't really have much to say, so there wasn't much reason in doing a monthly lookback.
Finally I have something to say because I am actually happy and am out of my rut!

I wouldn't say that I am out of my writers block, I still don't have the same passion for writing as I did before but I am sure that will come back, once I know what style I want to write in. I just don't think I want to focus so much on beauty anymore.

Blog/ Social Media
Over the last few months I have taken my Instagram to a whole new level and really pushed my photo game. This has really helped to grow my followers and communication.


I have been invited to a few events one of which was the Barry Alan Blow Dry Bar, this was such fun night and I loved getting  cool vintage hairstyle!


I also went to a vintage fair with the gorgeous Christie from Christies Lifestyle. It was a little disappointing, as we finished it in less than an hour, however we wondered around the city just to spend some time together. It was a really nice day and was so nice to catch up. 


Life/ Love
I was pushed to meet some new people by my brother of all people, he prompted me to talk to his housemate Nadia. A lovely Latvian girl, who has quickly become a dear friend to me. We get on very well and have a lot of the same views on female friends. 

By association I also got to hang out with his other housemates, who are all Polish. Listening to them has given me a greater appreciation for how hard English is to learn and how amazing it is that they have learnt it! Seriously they are incredible people. I am going to learn Polish *watch this space*.

I actually went out to a Metal Fest (Thrashers) at the Brickmakers in Norwich (first timer alert!), which was pretty good. I am not keen on the rarrr screaming, but the music/ acoustics I like. 


Getting myself out there has really changed my whole being, I am so much happier and generally better in myself. Lets not forget I have met someone I like.... it's very very early days, but seriously I didn't expect it to creep up on me like this! I feel like a teenage girl, all giggly and I can't stop thinking abut him.. seriously I didn't think I would ever feel like this again! 

He actually managed to get me to sing!! Me.. Can you believe it! Seems crazy really.. So anyway I guess you should watch this space 🙈.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Romanovs Views xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig