Tuesday 9 May 2017

My Little Box April 2017 Garden Edition

Every month I look forward to My Little Box delivery, sadly this month left me a little "meh" that's the best way to describe it in my mind. I know a lot of people were moaning because they got a duplicate item, but to be honest I was more annoyed that my previous fake tan was running out.


The main thing that sprung out to me was that the team didn't really do too well at making everything match in with the theme. The shopping list for example, doesn't exactly say garden to me. 

First up is this Juice Infuser Bottle, something I have always wanted to try. I have to say this is my favourite item in this months box, you simply put fruit in the centre tube and fill the bottle with water and leave to sit in the fridge overnight and enjoy the next day. I thoroughly enjoyed it and felt a lot healthier for choosing this option over traditional fruit juices'. 


The main lifestyle piece was this magnetic shopping list, a cute little accessory for every kitchen and a necessity we all need. The first few pages have ingredients/ recipes for the juice infuser bottle above  which all ties in nicely to giving your body a decent detox after gorging on all that chocolate over Easter .


As you are probably aware I love a good Bandanna and the second lifestyle piece in this months box was low and behold this gorgeous number. It is just the perfect size for creating a gorgeous vintage hairstyle. I love that I now have an exclusive My Little Box Bandanna 😏.


This months My Little Beauty items were a Fake Tan & Vitamin Face Scrub. Although I have had the Fake Tan before, I was pleasantly surprised due to the fact that it looks really natural and lasts. The vitamin face scrub was a new addition to my collection; infused with bamboo extract, apricot seeds and argon oil, this scrub leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth.


The largest item in this months box is this Mixa Sensitive Skin Restorative Body Moisturiser, it is aimed at those with very dry skin. I found it to be really soothing and absorbed into the skin quickly without leaving and sticky residue. It isn't the best moisturiser I have used, but isn't the worst either.


As an added little bonus we received a sample of coconut snacks, Ape Coconut Bites. Sample is definitely the right word, there were literally 3 pieces in the bag! They were quite nice, however someone gave me puppy dog eyes and won me over.. did I mention these are gluten free!!! 


Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Romanovs Views xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig