Tuesday 2 May 2017

Barry Alan Hair Care Products

After my recent experience at the Barry Alan Blow Dry Bar, I was so blown away by the strength of the products that I had to get them for myself. Especially with a 3 for 2 offer on. 


Elements is a wearable styling/ conditioning treatment, that restores your hairs natural condition as it contains three essential oils. Wheat Germ and Argan Oil and Fruit Oils, in addition to these oils it also contains a mousse which helps to maintain the style of your hair; whether it's curls or straight. For a price of £14.80 I think this is a must have, it helps to keep my hair in place for days and has replaced my standard Argan Oil. My hair feels luscious and super healthy. 

Best used on wet hair, rub 1-2 pumps in your hand and then apply to the mid-length and ends of the hair. Blow or air dry as required, but never apply to the roots, as this product is a little to thick for this type of application. 


Liquid Gloss is a gloss treatment that also doubles as a heat protector, perfect for those of us that use heat on our hair. Since using this product my hair has been so soft and shiny, with less flyaways, costing only £8.20. 

This can be mixed with Elements, however I found that it is better to use alone as you can apply it to the roots. Best applied to wet hair, as with elements rub a few pumps into your hands and apply it to the lengths of your hair, from roots to tip. If You need to tame extra flyaways once styled you can use a small amount of Liquid Gloss. 


Blow Drying Spray, perfect for all hair types that provides medium hold and gentle conditioning. Priced at £8.90 this beauty helps to prolong your style, by applying it generously to wet hair and combing through prior to styling. 


Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Romanovs Views xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig