Tuesday 16 May 2017

Primark PS Pro Silicone Sponge Review

Silicone make-up sponges have been blowing up on the internet and youtube for a while now, and have even sparked a whole range of weird ways to apply foundation. From boiled eggs, bra inserts, condoms to filled water balloons. Honestly whatever next! 


So when I saw these in Primark for just £2.00 I had to snatch them up and give them a try. I had wanted to give this trend a go for a while, I just wasn't willing to pay heaven and earth for a silicone sponge.

These are a little harder to use than brushes or beauty blenders, because you can't easily get into hard to reach areas, such as between your eyes/ top of your nose area. However with a little practice and blending with your finger you're away.

I found that the coverage with these sponges are so much better than with brushes/ beauty blenders and obviously you use so much less product, because it's not soaking into the sponge.

The best way to apply it for me way to do a mix of swiping and patting. They are super easy to clean too, simply wash with water and a little soap and dry. No special cleanser required.

I have had trouble using  my Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in the past, because it drys very quickly, however with the silicone sponge it blended seamlessly using a lot less product.

You can safely assume I have been converted to silicone sponges, especially at this price.

Have you tried out these sponges? What are your thoughts?

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Romanovs Views xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig