Thursday 27 July 2017

My Little Box July 2017 Seashell Edition

This Months theme was Seashell and the majority of the box's contents flowed well together. I really enjoyed the continued summer theme, especially with the weather being so spotty.


The lifestyle items are a combination of cute and handy. We got a Traveler Pouch-Pillow, a really neat idea I thought. You can fit some essentials inside, such as sun-screen, some money and/ or a little make-up. You can blow it up too, which makes a surprisingly comfortable pillow, even with it filled up. I will certainly be taking this on holiday with me in September. 


The second lifestyle item was two Summer Night Hanging Candholders, including candles. These are super cute and perfect for late nights on the beach or BBQ's with loved ones. You just have to be extra careful with these as they are made of paper, so it is best to place the candles in glass jars before lighting them.


I loved this months My Little Beauty item, Body Scrub "Sandy Shore", it is essentially a sea salt scrub. The mell is amazing and really does leave my skin feeling super smooth and exfoliated. I love the fact that the ingredients are all natural and biodegradable meaning it is friendly to the environment. With so many plastic bead scrubs out there, it is nice to know that My Little Box are thinking of the environment.


Institut Karite Rose Mademoiselle Shea Hand Cream, 30ml Travel Size. This is the only item I thought didn't really fit in with the theme, however I do love a good hand cream. The size is perfect to pop in your handbag and even for taking on holiday to a sandy beach far far away. This brand is known for helping those with dry hands, with their rich formulas enriched with shea butter. One I would certainly purchase again.


Loccitane Pivoine Flora Shower Gel, Travel Size. I have received a few Loccitane shower gels in past boxes and always love them. This one smells of Peonies, a beautiful flower with a sweet scent.  This is going in my travel bag for my trip later this year.


We also received a few extras this month, a hard candy seashell sweet and some post cards along with matching envelopes. These are a great idea and come with the aim to get us off our electronic devices and put pen to paper, write a note to a loved one or friend and get back to our roots. I am one for writing and thinking this is a great idea from the My Little Box team!

Overall I wasn't over joyed with this months box, they really pulled it out of the bag last month. I hope they do box out there.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig