Friday 7 July 2017

My Tiny Box

I won another competition on Instagram! This time through My Little Box, and boy am I happy. This tiny little box is so cute, full of miniature treats.


We received a tiny note book and pencils, along with some stickers. The notebook is literally the same height as my thumb.


Next up is this gorgeous Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture in Le Rouge, a classic red. Full size retails for £27.00. The packaging is a gorgeous gold casing that also doubles as a mirror, whilst the lipstick itself is a moisturising formula with spf 15. The finish is a satin look that is supposed to last for up to 6 hours. As always I smelt the lipstick and have to say it smelt very sweet and fragrant, not at all cheap.

The final item in the box was another Yves Saint Laurent item, Mon Paris Perfume, full size retails for £58.00. The perfume is a very sophisticated scent, bergamot, raspberry and blackberry open up the fragrance and hit you first. Making way for the intoxicating Datura flower and woody sensuality of patchouli and white musk. I would definitely purchase this full size, I have been using it everyday since receiving the box.


Overall I was so happy to have received this exclusive box and have been one of the lucky winners. 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Romanovs Views xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig