Saturday 30 December 2017

What I Got for My 28th Birthday

Every year we all love to be nosey and see what we all got for our Birthdays and Christmas, so here we are again. This year I was pretty lucky and mostly got to choose my gifts so as you can tell it is mainly Too Faced products and centres around all Gluten Free make-up. 


Some items I was unaware of getting were these adorable cups, who doesn't love Eeyore! I did also get some sweet treats which were promptly eaten before I had a chance to do photos, oops, sorry not sorry 😝. 


Also on the unknown was a pretty scented body spray from Impulse and a luxurious Sanctuary Spa Foaming Creamy Bath Soak, perfect for those pamper evenings. 


First of the Too Faced goodies is this limited edition Matte Chocolate Chip Palette, I just love how teeny tiny it is. Perfect for on the go, as always the shades are easily bendable and so highly pigmented. An added addition to my Peaches and Cream collection is the Sweetie Pie Bronzer, I have had my eye on this for a while and I am so so happy I now have it in arsenal.



It wouldn't be a Birthday Haul without Melted Matte Lipsticks, I mean if you are a regular reader then you will know how much I rave and love them. I have now added Naughty by Nature and Bend & Snap into my ever growing collection. I also received another shade of the Peach Perfect foundation in Snow, just because Vanilla was slightly too dark for me.


Another limited edition palette that I just NEEDED was the White Chocolate Bar and my god have I fallen in love. The smell, the colours and pigmentation. This palette is a must have if you're a Too Faced or palette junkie.



A new brand I am now starting to discover and love is Tarte, so receiving this Clay Play Face Shaping  Palette was a real treat. I have heard amazing things about this and boy was I not disappointed. I have been using this non-stop since opening this up and you really can create a whole face look with this one palette. Did I mention it smells of chocolate and is gluten free too! 
You may also be wondering why Hans from Frozen keeps popping up in these photos, well I also got a little mini figure and I think he is very cute. He will now be guarding my lippies in my office. 

I am very thankful for all of the goodies I received, and for the family and friends that have stuck by me the past few months when I have not had the best of times. Keep an eye out for further full reviews of a few of the items in this post. 


Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig