Wednesday 21 March 2018

What I Wore to the C2C Festival - Country Girl Style

Going to the C2C Festival has always been something I have wanted to do for such a long time now and even looking back at my memories on Facebook I swore that I would go this year. Well, I did and I went twice!!! Honestly, 2018 is going to be my year!!!


The first day I went down was with my Mum and we had planned on making a day of it, visiting London to see the Too Faced Store, Eek. Again something I have wanted to do since it opened in December, so I knew that practicality needed to be factored into the outfit.

That and obviously some Country, after all it was a Country concert.

I opted for the standard oversized checked shirt over a pretty black dressy wrap top, which gave it that slightly modern Country look rather than the stereotypical t-shirt.


For the bottoms, I wore my new supersoft denim wash jeans and cowboy style boots, finished off with my Katie Loxton bag.

We were lucky enough to have some help from a really lovely lady, Mum was really struggling with my new Lens, making me blurry in every shot. Honestly, she was such a star and we couldn't believe that someone in London took the time to help out some complete strangers!!!


Later on, I was able to get my hands on some merchandise, so bought myself a Dibs Baseball cap, which finished off the look nicely. Well, I think so anyway, My Mum said I looked rather 'Red Neck'.


Shirt: River Island
Jeans: H&M
Boots: Rocketdog
Glasses: Specsavers
Check Shirt: T K Maxx
Bag: Katie Loxton


Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig