Tuesday 24 April 2018

Too Faced Melted Clover & Clover Palette

I haven't really done a Too Faced or makeup review in a while, so it's about time I do. The new Clover collection has got to be the cutest thing ever, honestly, I don't know why I waited so long to get the palette. I am glad I did though because it works out perfectly to review it together with the Melted Clover lippy! 

You can only get these two exclusively on the Too faced website or at their store at Carnaby Street London! As with the palette launch, they donated $250,000 to selected animal charities for the new clover collection! That is pretty cool if you ask me and well worth buying something from the range. 


I will be perfectly honest, I was initially put off by buying the Clover palette because the colours just looked too outrageous for my taste. Boy was I wrong, they are incredible, so unique and work so great together. You can create so many amazing looks with these and they don't look crazy at all, don't get me wrong if you want to create a wild look you still can, but the beauty is that you aren't limited to that. The one downside that I found was that there isn't a base shade for your lid, so I still needed to use another palette for that. It's not exactly the end of the world but if you want one palette for all and don't want to be lugging around two then this isn't the palette for that.


The Melted Clover is a limited edition Melted Matte Dusty Rose colour, that is just amazing! It has quickly become my go-to everyday shade. I am so happy I decided to purchase two, for the unfortunate day that the first one runs out.. (Just wish I had done that for the Gingerbread Man one). 

This one is just the same formula as the rest of the Melted Matte range, so is gluten & paraben free, yippee perfect for me!! It stays on perfectly throughout the day without bleeding or smudging, honestly, I cannot rave about this range enough. I should get paid to promote them really! Come on Too Faced pick me!! 


Obviously, I had to add an obligatory selfie, showing off the Melted Clover colour. Bearing in mind this was after 7-8 hours wear with no touch-ups to the lippy.. so honestly, you can see why I love it so much, plus that colour is just 😍.

What should I try next from the Too Faced range? Is the new Natural collection worth the hype?

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig