Monday 2 July 2018

The Olympus Pen Shoulder Camera Bag

Now that I am getting more and more into photography and have my Olympus Pen E-PL8, with various lenses I decided it was about time I invested in a decent camera bag. When I saw that Olympus had released a bag that crossed fashion with necessity, well I knew I had to see what all the fuss was about.


The Olympus Shoulder bag is 100% genuine leather and comes in two versatile colours, Just Nude and Black Like My Dress. To match with my Camera I had to get the Nude shade and I am in absolute love! These bags retail for £79.99, which is fairly pricey for any bag, however, remember it is leather.


The strap is detachable too, meaning it can double as a camera strap when you're not using the bag. I do quite like that concept, as you're able to get multiple uses out of your purchase and dress up your camera at the same time.

Inside the bag, you have two removable pads with some velcro lining, which allows you to move them to accommodate whatever you wish to fit in. On their website, it claims that you can fit in your camera, 1 lens and a smartphone. I, as you can see, have managed to fit in my camera, 2 lenses, my phone and still have a little room for something else.


I suppose it all depends on how you pack it and what you want to want. When I took the plunge to purchase this bag, I was going away to Rome, so wanted to fit in everything. On a normal day out, I cannot imagine needing all 3 lenses.


So match Fashion with high-performance accommodation and keep your camera and style safe.



Kimono: Select
Jeans: H&M
Bag: Olympus 
Shirt: Lipsy


Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig