Thursday 12 May 2016

April Lookback


I am sorry I am a bit late with this, usually try to get this post done by the start of the month. That said it has been a very hectic few weeks.

Home
I am ecstatic to tell you that I have landed the house I wanted and am seriously loving living on my own and Harley is loving it too with her having free reign to roam wherever she wants.

I finally got to move in on the 29th April, with having access to unload stuff during the week so I didn't have to do it all on the 29th. Harley soon settled in when she realised that was going to be our home and I wasn't going to be leaving her, she even gets super excited when people come over to show them round the house.

I managed to get all of my utility bills etc. sorted that day too and I will be doing a blog post explaining what to do as I do think this can be a daunting process for some.

Job
I have also left my old company and started my new job on the 4th May (oops creeping into May here).

I was really touched with the gifts and leaving messages I received and certainly didn't expect it. Even though I was sad to leave a few people I think I will miss Tony Stark to most, he really is a pleasure to work with and someone you can rely on and trust. Perfect for having those bitching sessions with.

My role hasn't really changed, however I suspect it will be a lot more in depth and responsibility which I really don't mind.

Love Life
What can I say... I don't really know if I am being completely honest. Having just moved house and jobs this hasn't really been on my radar and isn't a priority right now in my eyes.

I am currently really enjoying having my own space and am getting back into a routine with Harley, so haven't had to time for the make species. If anything they will just annoy me at the moment, I need to have this time for me and not to worry about someone else as harsh as that may sound.


I think after being messed about and screwed over for so long that my mind just needs a rest from all the drama that goes along with relationships.

Harley the Dog
There's not much to say on this front, apart from the fact that we went to our first ever agility competition and much to my amazement Harley stayed with me the whole time and didn't run off at all. We didn't win anything, but that doesn't matter to me because seriously that is just such a big achievement in itself! Looking forward to doing more!


Goodies
There has been quite a few goodies this month, from my usual Glossybox reviews to a Body Shop Haul.


I think my favourite, as it seems to be every month, was the My Little Box, the theme was a flower book and it is just so gorgeous.


I also won a competition!!! I won a £100 voucher to spend at Dipple & Conway on a pair of specs.


That's it for April, however I have a lot more going on in May and Cannot wait to tell you more about it!!!
Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig