Wednesday 4 May 2016

Sorry I've been Slack


First of all I just want to say sorry to all my readers (if I actually have any, other than Christie *cough*), for being so slack on my blog the past week or so. I have literally just moved house on Friday and have no wifi until the 13th May! This means that my lunch break = blog session.

I have also just started my new job today, so am settling in all over the place, hence why my blog has gone on the back burner.

Harley was also not well due to stress because I was packing and moving stuff over, which freaked her out. I think she thought I was going to leave her. Since moving in she has settled down and has really made it her home, it is so lovely to have her back to her usual self.

To make up for it all I will just let you know what I have coming up.

I have been sent a free trial of dog food by Tails, so will be doing a full review on that.

I will also being doing my usual Lookback and subscription box reviews, along with a Moving Home post and an All about Utility Bills post.

In addition to the above, I have also been asked to review DIWAH Jewellery, a website where you create your own piece, so you can look out for that.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig