Wednesday 11 May 2016

Love Me Beauty April 2016

After enjoying my initial experience with Love me beauty, I thought I would try out a 3 month subscription. They have recently released news that they are completely scrapping beauty boxes and are going to be sending out each months products in a make-up bag of some description, is;t that great!

I should have probably waited a week or two into April before picking my products for this month, as they hadn't really changed their boutique from the March selection, that said I have seen that they have updated the boutique. Lesson learnt wait for a week or two into April before deciding to select.

First up is the Percy & Reed Hair Care. I has re-purchased the Dry Conditioner purely because I loved it so much and there wasn't much else to choose from you can see my original review here. The other product is the Lovingly Light Foaming Treatment Mask, R.R.P £20.00. The product is true to it's word and is super light, and doesn't really feel like you have put anything in your hair. you use it in place of conditioner and leave it on to work for a few minutes. I am going to be honest and say I am not in love with this one, and now seeing the cost to buy it.. am fairly disappointed. My hair doesn't feel super moisturised and even leaves a subtle scent that I don't think is all that nice.


Caudalie Make-up Removing Cleanser, R.R.P £18.00. I have tried pre-cleansers before and highly recommend Dermolgica, and that one works a dream. This particular cleanser really didn't do the trick at all and I don't wear waterproof make-up either so those of you that do will have a hell of a time using this. After cleaning I still had some eye make-up and lipstick on which made me look like a dead clown, meaning I still had to wash off some make-up. All in all I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, unless you only wear foundation, so definitely not worth the money.


Melvita Argon Oil, R.R.P £20.00, I found this to be really light and easy to apply. I use this on my hair only, however can be used all over your body. I really do recommend argon oil for hair care as it replenishes moisture and softens frizz, as well as giving you incredible shine. For a good pure argon oil you are looking at spending around £15-25, so this is just about the right cost in my eyes.


Overall I am pleased with this months selection and look forward to seeing what they have in the boutique for May.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig