Saturday 2 April 2016

Love Me Beauty March 2016


This beauty subscription service is very different from others I have seen and when I was sent an offer for £5 off I couldn't resist seeing what it was like. 


The cost is similar to Glossybox and My Little Box at £10 + £3.95 P&P, which isn't too bad in my eyes for what is offered. 

Each month you are awarded 60 credits which can be used to purchase items within their boutique which is updated weekly, however you must use these within 30 days otherwise they will select products up to that amount for you. Each item is a certain amount of credits which are based upon the value and size of the product.  You do have the option to purchase additional credits, which of course cost actual money, however if you do not use all your additional credits they will be carried over until you use them up.

In my opinion this is a perfect subscription service for anyone that doesn't like the element of surprise when it comes to which products you will receive, as you get to pick what you want, you can sign up here.

I was really happy with the selection of products and with what I ordered. 

Percy & Reed Dry Hair Conditioner, R.R.P £12.00. (20 credits) I mainly chose this item because it boasts great benefits for hair extensions, and since getting my Halo Hexy Extensions I have been very careful with the care of them. The spray is really light and smells sweet too, you do not need to rub this in as with dry-shampoos. A great way to get all the benefits from root to end is to spray it onto your brush and comb through. I will certainly be re-purchasing this as my hair has never felt so good. 


I have found a new love affair with liquid matt lipsticks and when I saw the Cailyn Pure Lust Extreme Matt Tint in Modernist I simply couldn't resist. This was 20 credits and retails at around £19, however is very hard to find in the UK as it is an American brand. 
I was shocked when I first opened the box as it look bright orange, but when I applied it I was relieved to find a lovely bright red colour. The applicator is super easy to use which makes it great for shaping the lips anyone could do it. I have never heard of this brand before and am so glad I have now, this lip tint is non-drying and stays on all day even after eating and drinking, making it a comparable to the MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipstick. 



Nuxe Anti-fatigue Moisturising Cream, you apply this cream in the morning to a cleansed face. It really does soften the skin and do make your skin feel less stressed, well reduce the signs anyway. This didn't make me break out either which is a plus and the scent is really subtle. 


Popband hairbands are a new upcoming crimp free bands, much like the invisi-bobble. They are really cool and are excellent as an accessory. I do really like these, although they are not waterproof however they do leave your have crimp free. 


Overall I am happy with this subscription service and will be looking at trying it out over a 3 month period. I was also really happy with receiving the products in a bag as opposed to a box as with the others.  The only downside is that you will not always be given the information on the actual retail price of each product. 

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig