Sunday 10 April 2016

MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipstick in Feels So Grand

Liquid matte lipsticks are a big thing right now and I have to say as a Lipstick lover I am absolutely loving it! When I discovered that MAC had released their own line of liquid lipsticks I just had to have one.


A classic red lip is always a great complementation to any look and the Feels So Grand deep red is just divine. It is very similar to the MAC Viva Glam I, which again I love.

Let's start off with the application, the diamond tip applicator is the perfect shape to enable you to shape and line your lips and then fill them in. You can very easily get the same perfect shape as you would with a lip liner. It will take you a few trials to perfect your individual technique, as it does dry fairly quickly. The only thing I will say is that the product is quite thick, however you just have to make sure you strip most of it off of the application before you line your lips. Please note that I always use a lip primer, moine being the Mac Prep & Prime.


Next up in the wear, let me tell you I was absolutely amazed at the length of time it stays on. Even after eating a full lunch it was still on, with it being applied 4 hours before hand and several teas in between that too. I would say you only need to reapply it once throughout the day and by that I mean touch up.

The colour is so highly pigmented and just heavenly. The colour comes exactly as it is in the bottle with only one coat.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig