Tuesday 12 April 2016

My Classic Red Lipsticks

I have so many lipsticks, it could be a problem actually I am sure I have spent over £400 in the last 3 years. After reading the beautiful Christies eyeshadow posts, and badgering from her that I should do posts on all of my lippies, here is the first one.

A Classic Red Lip is always a great finishing touch to pretty much any look.


From Left to right we have:
Feels so Grand and Viva Glam I are very similar, albeit Viva Glam I is slightly Darker. They are both divine and lately I often find myself grabbing Feels so Grand, however the Viva Glam I is a lovely deep tone which is super moisturising. All MAC lipsticks always smell sweet and have such log staying power. These colours are fantastic for a 1940's vintage look.
  • MAC Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo (R.R.P £18.00),  best paired with MAC Liner in Cherry  (R.R.P £12.50)
  • MAC Pro Longwear Lipstick in Perpetual Flame (R.R.P £15.50),  best paired with MAC Liner in Cherry (R.R.P £12.50)
These two colours are perfect for daily wear, Ruby Woo is a brilliantly bright matte red, which has been seen worn by Taylor Swift. I don't often wear this one as it isn't very easy to apply as it is bit drying. 

Perpetual Flame is from the Pro Longwear range, which I adore and glides on like a dream. This is a little less bright so can be perfect for the days where you want a nice red but don't want anything to neony. 
The Mysterious Red shade is a shade between Viva Glam I and Ruby Woo, I do love these lip pencils as they are super easy to apply and give an instant lining to your lips. This isn't drying however it isn't  moisturising, but does stay on for quite some time.



I love all of these colours and all of them have amazing staying power. I cannot rave about these enough!

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig