Wednesday 8 June 2016

Love Me Beauty May 2016

Love  Me Beauty has been a bit disappointing these last two months and even my June order is not very exciting, I will not be continuing my subscription with them as their selection has been shockingly poor.


This months bag was naff to say the least, it's a weird canvas type ,material and just looks so cheap. To say I am disappointed is an understatement.

Now onto the products, first up with the MonuSpa relaxing Bali Body Oil, R.R.P £29.95. This oil is suitable for all skin types and is actually rather relaxing. the oil is very easy to apply and a little goes a long way, however the bottle doesn't make it easy to get a small amount out. Your skin is left super soft and hydrated.


NuxeFace Cleansing and Mae-up removing Gel, R.R.P £14.50. I am a big fan of pre-cleansers, however this one is quite simply crap. The bottle says to lather up and wash away make-up however it isn't very easy to lather up and doesn't remove your make-up at all. It just smears it making you look like Heather Ledger as the Joker. So do not buy, unless you like that kind of look.


Nuxe Multi-Purpose Dry Oil, R.R.P £34.00. This is the only product I liked in the box and would consider buying again. The oil is really gentle on the skin and does leave your face with a subtle sheen and a beautiful base for foundation. This can be used on your hair and body, however I am not too sure about putting this in my hair.


Last is the Love Me Beauty Silver Necklace with Hammered Triangle Charm, not sure of the retail price. I do really like this necklace as it is subtle, yet has a statement vibe about it. I don't think I will be wearing this all the time but certainly one for a night out.


Sorry this was a bit drab, however you can't really polish a turd no matter how hard you try.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig