Tuesday 28 June 2016

Nyx Beauty Haul

I am obsessed, obsessed I tell you with Nyx Matte Cream Lipsticks...I have heard of Nyx before from many other bloggers and when I discovered it was now available in some Boots stores, I had to check it out. As you can see I came away with a sizeable haul with four lip creams! They are amazing dupes for lip kits such a Kylie Jennas and Mac!

Can we all just take a moment to gaze at my flat lay, I am so impressed with myself for this one! 


Nyx are a cruelty free brand, American and reasonably priced. What more could you want?

First up is this really cute single eye shadow in , R.R.P £3.50. Look at the little bow on the clasp, I think it makes the world of difference when the packaging is made to look pretty. The colour is really subtle and is perfect for my everyday look, adding just a hint of colour to my lids, I also add a tiny, tiny amount to the bottom of my eyes. The wear time is incredible too, only needing to apply in the morning.


I have been in need of a new liner for a while now and finally got the push when I visited the Nyx counter, and found this double ended liner and pencil. Rightly named Two Timer, for only £5.50 this is an essential for your make-up bag. The formula is water resistant too and again the wear time is absolutely incredible! double that with the intense black colour you have a prefect duo.


Next up is this amazing Waterproof Top Coat for Mascara, Profit R.R.P £5.50. 


Finally to the good bits, the Matte Lip Creams!

This beautiful number is Nyx Liqud Suede in Sandstorm R.R.P £6.50. This colour is an amazing Kylie Lip Kit Dolce K Dupe, a medium brown shade. This is a perfect colour for a natural look, with a tiny bit of dark about it. The wear time is absolutely amazing, I applied it in the morning and didn't need to reapply it all day! Even when you do feel like you want to reapply you can layer it without it becoming flaky! The formula is super moisturising too, I just love it!


I love this shade in Vintage, it's not too dark so can be worn at any time. 


This Soft Matte Lip Cream in Prague is again another amazing colour with even better staying power for only £5.50 you cannot go wrong. 


This shade in Rome is another brown/red shade. It is lighter than Vintage but still has the dark kinda vibe.


Left to Right you all see me wearing Prague, Vintage, Sandstorm and Rome. 


I loved these so much that I had to go back and get anther shade and try out the Make-up setting spray.


The setting spray is awesome and does exactly what to says on the bottle, I opted for the matte finish as I can't understand why anyone would want to look dewy, that just screams oily and wet to me.

The Liquid Suede Matte Lip cream is in shade Soft Spoken and is  beautiful red brown colour and lasts amazingly well just as the Sandstorm one does. 

I seriously love this brand and am loving the lip creams way more than I should! If you want an amazing matte lip cream then you NEED to get your hands on these!

According to Skin Safe, these products are Gluten Free too!

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

1 comment

  1. FLATLAY GOALS <3! The Love Lippy mirror goes so well with the photos! Love it.
    I need to get hold of some of these lip creams, they look great on you!

    Christie x
    www.christieslifestyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig