Monday 6 June 2016

May Lookback


As with each month, I have to try and remember what the hell I got up too... usually turning to Facebook as a reliable source of information. 

Home & Job
We are all settled in now, and loving the space. I have made done a lot of DIY which I aim to get put into craft posts for you lovely people. Yes that is a reindeer in my room, but you should act like it's Christmas everyday!!!


With my new role, I am really happy. The team and work environment is really nice and I am settling in great. The company are really pushing me to further my career, to get Chartered as soon as possible... next September!!! Insert *shocked* emoji.

Love Life
What can I say, there really isn't much going on. I am pretty much in the same place I was last month, however I have branched out to someone I do still love despite all that has gone down. I just hope that he will at least speak to me and maybe even see what happens.. watch this space.




Harley the Dog
Harley is such a nightmare! She honestly is the clumsiest dog I know, she has cut her side!!! Thankfully it hasn't needed to be stitched, however I have had to put her cone on everyday when I am not with her.

My Dog Club, Wensum Dog Club, hosted a fun day at Frettenham Village Hall and Harley won a Clear Round Rosette in Agility and got 2nd place for the Fastest Recall! So we are very happy to be starting a collection of rosettes. Look at that face.. "and what?!?!?"


Harley also got to try out some Tails dog food, check out my review here.

Al Shaqab Lockinge Day at the Newbury Races
Myslef and fellow blogger and best friend Christie attended the Newbury Horse Racing on 14th May 2016. Christie kindly offered me her second free ticket for this day. You can check out my full review of the day here.


Goodies
This month has been pretty good for Beauty Boxes, I loved the My Little Beauty box the best with Glossybox coming in second.

http://romanovsviews.blogspot.com/2016/05/my-little-box-may-2016-dolce-vita.html

I have also started a new subscription to Look Incredible, and will be doing a full review of the service in June. Look Incredible offer 5 full size high end beauty products in each box, although it is a little more expensive at £18.99 + P&P. Yes this is a MAC lippie and bareMinerals!!!!!


Can't wait to do Junes Lookback!! USA!!!!!

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig