Friday 1 July 2016

Look Incredible June 2016

I am so happy to have found this box, and if you have seen my previous box where I was still awaiting my bareMinerals blusher, I am pleased to let you know I have now received it. 

The Bodyshop Moroccan Rhassoul Body Clay, R.R.P £16.00. This body clay is pretty incredible and although it doesn't magically make you super skinny and tight it does give your skin a nice refresh. My skin did feel together when the clay had dried and when I washed it off my skin felt really cool and refreshing.


Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminzer, R.R.P £16.00. I was starting to think I need to add a little highlight to my look and when I found this in my box I was happy to give this a try. The creamy formula is lovely and blends well with my bareMinerals powder foundations, so imagine it would blend well with almost any foundation. the colour is perfect for my skin and really does add a beautiful natural shimmer.


Velvet 59 Matte to the Max Liquid Lipstick Pink, R.R.P £17.00. Although this is not my colour at all the wear time is awesome! I have given this shade to my Mum and she loves it. The formula isn't drying at all and drys to a lovely matte finish.


No7 Exceptional Definition Mascara, R.R.P £11.50. I was in need of a new mascara and this one is great, it separates your lashes making the definition of your lashes, look perfect. The colour isn't great though you need to had a few layers to get a good black finish. That is my preference though, so don't be out off because if you prefer a natural look you can defiantly achieve that with is mascara.


Cite Manicure Set, R.R.P £16.00. This brand is one that I have heard of a lot and know many others recommend. This manicure kit is great for creating a very original personalised look.


Overall I am happy with this service and with the box itself. I cannot wait to see what I get in July.

This is the blusher I was promised, bareMinerals Ready Blush in , R.R.P £22.00. I love this brand and this blusher is no exception, such a beautiful shade and such long lasting power. 


Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig