Saturday 30 July 2016

Not Shabby Very Chic TreatBox July Box

After the massive disappointment of Look Incredible, I decided I would look for a new subscription box and stubbled across this one. I decided to buy myself the July Box because they had some left over and I really liked the look of the contents.


So what is TreatBox? It all started in 2014 when Zoe had children and made her very own shop on Facebook full of home and gift goodies. Within 12 months the shop grew and grew and they decided to start up TreatBox. Each month is themed and packed full of house hold items, stationary and little gifts, packed with care straight to your door.

I love it when you hear about how people make their dreams come true and start from nothing. So this box is something I believe will be a great treat for anyone and even if you're not happy with all you get one month you can be sure someone in your life will be.

You can buy one off purchases or sign up to subscriptions, with prices starting from just £12.95 including postage. You can decide to make your own box too from options available that month, which can also be great if you want to put together a gift for someone special.

So onto this months items, which coincidentally is their first birthday box, to represent their first year in business.

I am so happy I chose this box because it combines my love for Stationary and little bits and bobs. Its nice to have something a little different to just beauty products and is a great alternative to My Little Box, even though that is still my all time favourite. Some of the items in the box can be purchased from TreatboxUK.

I love this gorgeous bag with the logo "and so the adventure begins darling", I will probably6 use this as a make-up bag, however it is large enough for a wash bag too. The material is super canvas and is pretty good quality. R.R.P £8.99.


Wish upon a string is such a cute idea, you're supposed to tie it to your wrist or your ankle if you wish and then make a wish and when it breaks or falls off your wish is supposed to come true. Obviously you can't say if this is the truth or not but in terms of a great little present,  this is something I may have to add as a stocking filler at Christmas. This particular one I have given to my best friend and fellow blogger Christie as I know she will appreciate the little pineapple pendant.


We also received a little party bag in this months box to celebrate Treatbox's first birthday. The bag included some confetti, bubbles with a little heart shape blower and love heart sweets. Again I think this is a lovely little idea and will be putting all my party pieces to good use and who doesn't love a love heart!

We also received a wax melt in the scent pina colada, which has been gifted to my Mum as I do not own a wax melt. I can say that the scent is very strong and made this months box of goodies smell devine. 



This is a great prop flag which will have pride of place in my faux flower cup in my room. The little things are what make a gift great and this certainly worked its way to making this months box special. 


Another print with the words "Be a Flamingo in a flock of Pidgeons", this instantly made me think of my best friend Suzanne. Why? Well she had been convinced by her male work colleagues that Pidgeons descended from Pigs because PIG...PIGeon... insert *cracking up smiley* Anyway, this is a postcard sized print and can brighten any desk area, love slogan things.


Golden Arrow Adventure Heart Plaque, R.R.P £3.00.  There were four signs each having a different inspiring quote; 'Follow your heart', 'Every day is an adventure', 'You are braver than you know' and 'Go your own way'. A lovely homeware item for those with contemporary interiors. I really like these sorts of things and has pride of place in my lounge, making a blank wall look special.


Oh the Places You'll Go Print, R.R.P £10.00.Another great print, which will be going in my little blog office, just need to get a pretty frame for it. These types of prints are great for inspiring you to do more and be better.


This cute little pin has tiny pieces of melon across it, something which is great for those that like to add pins to their bags etc. I will be giving this away to my cousin in USA because I am sure she will appreciate it.

Glitter Runs Through my Veins Notebook, R.R.P £4.50. This isn't something I received in the box, however because I loved the box so much decided to get myself a new notebook. "Glitter runs through my Veins" is such a  wonderful saying on the front and is true to my heart, speaking of hearts the back is decorated in them, same with the inside front and back page. The pages are lined too.



Do you love stationary or little homeware pieces?

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig