Monday 25 July 2016

Glossybox July 2016

This months Glossybox in all was pretty good, although there is one product I wouldn't even buy let alone use.




Blank Canvas F20 Flat Brush, R.R.P £11.95. Having never heard of this brand before I was intrigued to see whether it was any good. The brush fibres are synthetic, however are extremely soft. This is a multi-tasking brush, however having already invested in a full coverage foundation brush, I decided to use it as my new blusher brush. I really love it, the brush works wonderfully as a blusher brush and picks up just the right amount of product for a beautiful finish.


Icona Milano Emotion Allowed Mascara, R.R.P £13.04. Another brand I have never heard of, however I can say that after using this I am not surprised. Although the end result is a beautiful black, the applicator is really difficult to use without getting the product everywhere. As I am one of those girls that does her shadow and eyeliner first I found it very frustrating that I had to remove some of my already finished make-up and reapply.


Hawaii Tropic Island Berry Lip Gloss SPF25, R.R.P £6.99. Not another gloss I wont use, huff. I am not a gloss wearer and therefore cannot give an unbiased review because this is not something I would go out and buy.


Utan and Tone Nourishing Night Cream, R.R.P £12.50. This cream is a gradual self tanner for your face, that works overnight to give you a beautiful brown tone and plumper skin. I have been using this night cream for about 5 days now and can say that even though I haven't noticed any colour change in my face, it hasn't broken me out yet either. I guess that it will take longer than a few days to start working..


Hairon De-tangle Brush, R.R.P £6.99. Similar to the Tangle Teezer brush, this brush works in exactly the same way for a similar cost. I was a little disappointed with Glossybox as my brush had scuffs on the handle side, although this doesn't effect the end result it would have still been nice to have a sparkling new one. I am still going to have to say that Tangle Teezers are better and do get right into the hair better than this brand.




All in all this month was not the best, however wasn't the worst either. I used my Glossydots to get this months box and will see what next month has in store before I make a decision on whether to leave or not. As a sneek peek we have been given the choice to choose a MUA Palette for the August box, as much as I like those palettes we have already received a couple and wish Glossybox would branch out to higher end brands.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig