Wednesday 27 July 2016

Look Incredible July 2016

Look Incredible is quite an expensive subscription box so when I received this months box I was sorely disappointed yet again. Needless to say I have now cancelled my subscription with them. I have had no end of problems with them and this month was no exception, the information sheet showed that I should have received a Giorgio Armani Waterproof Eye pencil however received a lipgloss. After discussing this with Look Incredible they just said that this was a misprint, something I think is a cop out and the issues seem to keep happening to me. 


Nancy Marvel 4 in 1 Blending Sponge, R.R.P £5.95. I am not a great fan of sponges and thought for the sake of this post I would give it another go. This particular sponge boasts 4 in 1 benefits, not that I can see how it's a sponge at the end of the day. I found that I used double the amount of product compared to a brush and still didn't get enough coverage, for me this was a fail.


Ultrasound Sports SPF50, R.R.P £24.99. After receiving sunscreens in my other subscription boxes last month it's safe to say I was not pleased to find yet another sunscreen in another box. Especially Factor 50, I don't really know anyone that uses that Factor. That said sunscreen is always important and this brand is supposed to be waterproof for sports, so perfect for your kiddies on sports day or just down the beach.


Giorgio Armani Flash Lacquer Lipgloss, R.R.P £27.00. Aghhh why is it that I keep getting sent lipsticks I am not going to wear or use. I hate and I mean HATE lip glosses. On top of that I wasn't even supposed to have received this in my box, I was supposed to have gotten an eyeliner. That would have been better than this even if the colour wasn't supposed to be great. I have given this to my mum as I know she likes these type of colours and she seems to really like it so at least that's something.


Urban Decay Lush Lash System, R.R.P £28.00. This is possibly the only thing in this months box that got me excited. This product claims to make your lashes 25% longer and thicker in just two weeks, this system combats breakage and resists loss of lashes. This is a two step system applied at night, first is the clear gel-like serum which is applied like a liner to the top line of your lashes. This serum claims to penetrate the roots to accelerate your growth with use of peptides and stimulates with keratin to lengthen them. Step two is the conditioning mask applied with a wand to your lashes, is combined with peptides and a high potency of ingredients such as Vitamin E. This again is to increase growth, Having only used this for a week or so I can not really comment on growth. I can however say that since using this I have not had the need to use my eyelash curlers, my natural lases are naturally curled making them appear longer.



Cite Corrupted Neon Manicure, R.R.P £9.99. Seriously not another Ciate nail kit, after receiving one in last months box and not getting this one I have since cancelled my subscription. It just seems to me that they are just trying to get rid of anything they have over ordered on or cannot sell themselves. This particular kit is for those that want to put glitter on their nails, for me that's just not something I would ever do and seems a little childish.



As I have said, nay moaned, above I am extremely disappointed in this box and would strongly recommend anyone to not go for this service. The customer service is shocking and the box itself is really not worth the money in my eyes. As one of the more pricer subscriptions I expected better.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig