Friday 10 February 2017

January Lookback

 
I cannot believe it's the end of the first week in February already, as I am writing this. That is crazy!!! Time does go way too quickly when you're an adult!

Plain Old Me

January has been bit of a tough month for me. I have not been well, my migraines had become more frequent with constant headaches in-between. Needless to say I hadn't been sleeping well either and that didn't help at all either. I have seen the docs, and they have me on a plan to start some new meds and come off the ones I am on to hopefully stop my head! I had a lot of time off because of it and am so thankful for great employers who have been so supportive through it all.


Love

Well no change here I am sorry to say... I have been on a couple of dates though. The first was someone I already knew who had been asking me to meet him for a while, but when it came down to it he just wanted one thing and when I didn't play ball he turned it on me. Saying I obviously had some issues to work through.. hmm yeah ok then. Seems as though I do have a neon sign above my head saying dickheads this way!!!

The second date was ok, but to be completely honest I didn't fancy him at all and there really wasn't anything there.. I can't even be bothered to text.. so I just think that that is a sign..


Events
So I went to a Tropic event, which I need to write about. It was really good and very enlightening about what they strive for and about the amount of bad ingredients that are in many of the products we use on a day to day basis.

The big event at the end of Jan was the Busted concert that Christie had gotten me for my Birthday last year. It was so much fun, I did have to drug up quite literally to be able to go. It was so much fun to spend time with Christie, we even did some pre-concert Busted jumps. I will say they haven't aged too badly, and it was nice to go back to our youth with the originals, such as Year 3000!


I can't say I am looking forward to February, especially with Valentines day and being single.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig