Monday 27 February 2017

My Little Box February 2017 Mountains Edition

With it being February and the time of month every usual focuses on Valentines, it was such a refreshing surprise to get this box and not have it focused on Valentines like a lot of the subscription boxes do. Instead it kind of focused on the weather and features over in France where this box originates.

This months box was jam packed with goodies, all of which will be used, as you will be aware as of last month My Little Box did away with the My Little World magazine, so this month's replacement of that was a cute little booklet. The booklet was packed with tips on getting cosy in the cold weather from soup recipes to their book of the month. We also received a pack of post-it notes in the form of mountains and a handy little knitting needle so we can create our very own knitted snood.

This months My Little Beauty item was a Fresh Kiss Lip Balm, which smells of cherry's and is so moisturising, perfect for my handbag. The lifestyle items were a fabric brooch "Alpine Chic" and "Cold Feet" glitter socks. I love the socks so much, I am a major geek for a cute sock and these are super soft too. 


As always we also got two extra beauty items, I have to say that I was thoroughly impressed with this box and couldn't believe what we got.

Roll-on Icy Magic, Pollar, R.R.P £19.90. This amazing little tube is an eye roll that helps to diminish dark circles and puffiness, as well as stimulate lash growth. I had heard of Pollar before because of My Little Box, but I only thought they did body/ hand creams, little did I know.


The last item in this box is one many of us should be familiar with or at least have heard of, The Porefessional, Benefit, R.R.P £10.00. I haven't used this primer in a very long time and remember it being very good, well let me tell you I am not wrong. This primer fills in your pores and helps to smooth out all those fine lines.

Always be kind, you never know what personal battle people are fighting.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Romanovs Views | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig